The rules for the award are simple:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth - or - switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie.
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Seven things about me, six lies and one truth:
1. During my brief stint with the U.S. Navy, I served on the USS Chicago, a nuclear attack submarine.
2. During my brief stint with the Michigan Legislature, I represented the city of Petoskey (Leelanau County) for a single term.
3. During my brief stint with Milan's La Scala ballet company, I danced Swan Lake.
4. During my brief stint with NASA, I once worked on the space shuttle Columbia (while it was on the ground).
5. During my brief stint with the Lincoln Park Zoo in Chicago, I helped treat a constipated jaguarundi.
6. During my brief stint with a fertility clinic, I was invited to contribute a sample to the sperm bank (I declined).
7. During my brief stint with the St. Louis Cardinals organization, I had the opportunity to try to hit a ground ball past shortstop Ozzy Smith, future Baseball Hall of Famer whose career stats would include thirteen Golden Gloves. (I hit a short hopper toward second base, which Ozzy fielded easily.)
Which one of these is the truth?
And now, in a big twist, instead of nominating seven deserving
Leave a comment with a name and a link, and I'll gather them all up at some point in a future blog post as