Thanks to Helen, I'm Versatile again!
The rules of acceptance are: I must admit to seven random facts about myself, pick more people to receive the award.
1. Both of my thumbs are double jointed.
2. I don't like ketchup.
3. My feet are size 11-EEE. Make of that what you will.
4. I once skinned, quartered and butchered a full-grown doe using my pocket knife.
5. For whatever reason, I hate calling people up and talking on the telephone. Goes for Skype, too.
6. I have a mission statement for my writing, but I don't have a five year plan for my writing career. I do have a one year plan, but it's in shambles.
7. I drive a car with a manual transmission, something that is quite rare in the U.S.
In turn, I now bestow this award onto Icy Sedgwick, Maria Kelly, and, what the heck, Neil Gaiman, if only for his essay on the defense of icky speech.
===== Feel free to comment on this or any other post.